Mark your calendar's for the 31st Annual Wildflower Run – Sunday, April 13, 2014!
Sponsored by AAUW-Morgan Hill
2014 Sponsor Packet Now Available.
We hope to see you all back again, with your friends and family.
For complete event details, review our Runner Guide.
We're excited to present our 2014 t-shirt design!
Live Oak High School (site map)
1505 East Main Ave (directions)
Morgan Hill, CA
Runner Check in Begins - 7:30 am
2K Run for Kids 10 and Under - 8:30 am (view map)
5K Run/Walk - 9:15 am (view map)
NEW 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category - 9:15
10K Run - 9:00 am (view map)
Our run features
- Flat, fast 5K and 10K courses on scenic local back roads, ideal for runners wanting to improve their personal best times.
- USTFA Certified 10K Run
- 2K Run for Kids on school track, a safe environment for children ages 5-10
- NEW 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category
- T-shirts (see design), goodie bags and Jamba Juice smoothies for all participants.
- Specially designed t-shirts for toddlers and babies riding in the new 5K Stroller event.
- Medals for all 2K finishers.
- Medals for first, second and third places for male and female 5K and 10K winners in all age groups.
- Prizes for first, second and third place male and female overall winners of each race.
- Medals and prizes for first, second and third place overall in the new 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category.
- Chip timing by South Valley Endurance
- Professional photography, with action photos available for online purchase following the Run.
- Reduced Registration fee through April 4.
- Special Family and Group Rates
- Proceeds fund scholarships for women and girls.
New this year! 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category! For the same entry fee as the 5K Run or Walk, you will receive a bonus baby-tee (sizes 12m, 2T or 3T) with this great new design!
Register online through racemine.com or active.com, or use this printable registration form.
Questions? Problems registering? Email us.