Save the date: the 32nd annual Wildflower Run will take place on March 29, 2015. Registration is now available.
Please contact Wendy at email@example.com to obtain a group discount code your group of 10+.
For complete event details, review our Runner Guide.
Interested in supporting the education of women and girls by becoming a sponsor? The 2015 Sponsor Packet is now available.
Live Oak High School (site map)
1505 East Main Ave (directions)
Morgan Hill, CA
Runner Check in Begins - 7:30 am
2K Run for Kids 10 and Under - 8:30 am (view map)
5K Run/Walk - 9:15 am (view map)
NEW 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category - 9:15
10K Run - 9:00 am (view map)
Our run features
- Flat, fast 5K and 10K courses on scenic local back roads, ideal for runners wanting to improve their personal best times.
- USATF Certified 10K Run
- 2K Run for Kids on school track, a safe environment for children ages 5-10
- 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category -- For the same entry fee as the 5K Run or Walk, you will receive a bonus baby-tee (sizes 12m, 2T, 3T or 4T) with this great "Wildflower Stroll" design!
- T-shirts (see design), goodie bags and Jamba Juice smoothies for all participants.
- Specially designed t-shirts for toddlers and babies riding in the 5K Stroller event.
- Medals for all 2K finishers (plus 2K winner medals and prizes).
- Medals and prizes for first, second and third place male and female overall winners in the 5K Run, 10K, and 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger race.
- Medals for first, second and third places for male and female 5K and 10K winners in all age groups.
- Chip timing by South Valley Endurance
- Professional photography, with action photos available for online purchase following the Run.
- Reduced Registration fee through March 19.
- Special Family and Group Rates
- We are a non-profit, 501(c)3 event. Proceeds fund scholarships for women and girls.
Questions? Problems registering? Email us.