Thank you to everyone who participated in the 32nd annual Wildflower Run on March 29, 2015. We hope to see you next year on April 3, 2016.
2016 Sponsor Packets are now available.
Live Oak High School (site map)
1505 East Main Ave (directions)
Morgan Hill, CA
Runner Check in Begins - 7:30 am
2K Run for Kids 10 and Under - 8:30 am (view map)
5K Run/Walk - 9:15 am (view map)
NEW 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category - 9:15
10K Run - 9:00 am (view map)
Our run features
- Flat, fast 5K and 10K courses on scenic local back roads, ideal for runners wanting to improve their personal best times.
- USATF Certified 10K Run
- 2K Run for Kids on school track, a safe environment for children ages 5-10
- 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category -- For the same entry fee as the 5K Run or Walk, you will receive a bonus baby-tee (sizes 12m, 2T, 3T or 4T) with this great "Wildflower Stroll" design!
- T-shirts (see design), goodie bags and Jamba Juice smoothies for all participants.
- Specially designed t-shirts for toddlers and babies riding in the 5K Stroller event.
- Medals for all 2K finishers (plus 2K winner medals and prizes).
- Medals and prizes for first, second and third place male and female overall winners in the 5K Run, 10K, and 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger race.
- Medals for first, second and third places for male and female 5K and 10K winners in all age groups.
- Chip timing by South Valley Endurance
- Professional photography, with action photos available for online purchase following the Run.
- Reduced Registration fee through March 24.
- Special Family and Group Rates
- We are a non-profit, 501(c)3 event. Proceeds fund scholarships for women and girls.
Questions? Problems registering? Email us.